    Subjectkernel problems, crc32c
    Hello

    Not sure if this is the correct place to ask, I compiled my own
    kernel, nothing fancy, mostly default stuff + some additional device
    drivers but after trying to load the kernel I end up with the
    following error

    Failed to load transform for crc32c

    Testing hmac_md5

    Test 1:
    9294727a3638bb1c13f48ef8158bfc9d
    Pass

    Test 2:
    750c783e6ab0b503eaa86e310a5db738
    Pass

    Test 3:
    56be34521d144c88dbb8c733f0e8b3f6
    Pass

    Test 4:
    697eaf0aca3a3aea3a75164746ffaa79
    Pass

    Test 5:
    56461ef2342edc00f9bab995690efd4c
    Pass

    Test 6:
    6b1ab7fe4db7bf8f0b62ebce61b9d0cd
    Pass

    Test 7:
    6f630fad67cda0ee1fb1f562db63aa53e
    Pass

    AT THIS POINT IT HANGS

    This is redhat enterprise 3.0, I was trying a couple 2.6.X serie
    kernels and the error was the same each time, I was also trying to
    exlcude crc32 options from kernel but it didnt help, I was not able to
    find the resolution on google, so here I am asking for help, thanks

    --
    Sincerely MA