SubjectRe: Fwd: Mail System Error - Returned Mail
Date
On Tuesday 13 July 2004 23:06, Gene Heskett wrote:
>Greetings;
>
>I'm getting a lot of these bounces, any good reason?

Never mind, I found the cause. It seems I'd miss-spelled it in the
"this folder contains a mailing list entry" of kmail. My apologies
for the noise.

Cheers, Gene
There are 4 boxes to be used in defense of liberty.
Soap, ballot, jury, and ammo.
Please use in that order, starting now. -Ed Howdershelt, Author
Additions to this message made by Gene Heskett are Copyright 2004,
Maurice E. Heskett, all rights reserved.