    Subject[2.6.6 panic] via-rhine and acpi sleep 3
    hello, i'm getting troubles with my epia boxes : epia via motherboard +
    C3 processor.

    the acpi STR sleep works fine (the CPU fan goes down) and wake up is ok.
    But, i'm experiencing bugs with the builtin via-rhine network card. on
    wake up, the network card seems to have been not correctly suspended :
    it doesn't work anymore. i tried to find a way with acpi so that the
    network interface is downed before sleep, the module unloaded and vice
    versa on wake up. but that doesn't work.

    on wake up, trying to re-activate my netcard, i often get some message
    obout ill-formed ethernet frames. i also often get kernel panic but i've
    not been able to save the kernel panic trace. i don't know how, so if
    somebody could tell me how to save it ...

      Last update: 2005-03-22 14:03    [W:0.023 / U:45.720 seconds]