    SubjectTCP-RST Vulnerability - Doubt

    I am a graduate research student majoring in the field of
    Computer Networking.As part of my research I have sorted out what FreeBSD has
    done to overcome the TCP-RST vulnerability (by modifying the stack to accept
    the RST packets only with the current + 1 sequence number and ignoring the
    rest, even if their sequence numbers fall within the receiving window).

    Could you kindly share your views regarding what Linux has done to its stack
    to overcome this vulnerability as it will be of great help to my research.

    Sai Prathap

      Last update: 2005-03-22 14:04    [W:0.018 / U:5.656 seconds]