    SubjectRe: Problem with ioremap which returns NULL in 2.6 kernel
    On Thu, 3 Jun 2004 01:45, Richard B. Johnson wrote:
    > I asked for the output of `cat /proc/pci` . Unless I get that
    > information, I can't find the length of the allocation.

    Is there no way to to get this information out of lspci (eg: lspci -vv)? This
    is particularly annoying since /proc/pci is depreciated. I know a number of
    people who simply don't bother turning it on anymore. If there is information
    in /proc/pci that isn't available through lspci somehow, then I'd call that a
    nasty regression, which needs to be fixed.

    Are you sure on this Richard? (No disrespect intended, just want to confirm

    Stuart Young (aka Cef) is for LKML and related email only

      Last update: 2005-03-22 14:03    [W:0.020 / U:10.596 seconds]