    SubjectAtomic operation for physically moving a page
    I want to copy a page from one physical location to
    another (taking the appr. locks). To keep the
    operation of copying and updation of all ptes and
    caches atomic one way proposed by my team members was
    to sleep the processes accessing the page.
    ptep_to_mm gives us the mm_struct but container_of
    cannot help to get to task_struct as it contains a
    mm_struct pointer. Is there any way of identifying the
    proccess's from the pte_entry.
    Is there any way out to solve my original problem of
    keeping the whole operation of copying and updation
    atomic as this is a bad solution for real time
    processes but is there any other way out.

    Ashwin