    SubjectRe: Stop the Linux kernel madness
    On Friday 18 June 2004 22:59, 4Front Technologies wrote:
    > The problem is that we had our software working correctly with Linux 2.6.7
    > and when we started to get a flood of support requests from our customers,

    Your customers are your customers and thats your business. And if SUSE is the
    problem then complain there.

    As I said before: Adjust your tie !

    From slash dot org
    "When customers are visiting, engineers are not allowed to wear ties.
    That way the customer can tell who is the engineer and who is the
    salesman (and therefore whom to believe.). Ties cut off blood flow
    to the brain, making it easier for the salesmen to do their jobs."
    linutronix - competence in embedded & realtime linux

      Last update: 2005-03-22 14:03    [W:0.020 / U:6.312 seconds]