SubjectRe: Stop the Linux kernel madness
Nick Piggin wrote:
> 4Front Technologies wrote:
>

>> It's time everybody started to pay some attention to in-kernel
>> interfaces because
>> Linux has graduated out of your personal sandbox to where other people
>> want to use
>> Linux and they aren't kernel developers.
>>

> No, it is still our personal sandbox actually, and it is you
> who must pay attention to in-kernel interfaces.

The problem is that we ARE paying attention to in-kernel interfaces or else
why would our software work on Linux 2.6.7 or Fedora or Mandrake?

> Or were you hoping that we're all here just to make your life
> easier?

I don't expect you to make my life easier. Why don't we all take
a huge plunge backwards to circa 1958 and start programming by throwing
switches?. Are you against making linux better or what?

best regards

Dev Mazumdar