SubjectRe: swappiness=0 makes software suspend fail.

> btw, software suspend wrecks your swap partition if you suspend to swap but
> do not resume from swap - you need to run mkswap again. Seems odd.

Its half-intentional. We need to change signature to something else so
that kernel knows "this is suspend partition", and I never got around
to fixing it back on unsuccessfull suspend.

I believe stefan has some script that fixes swap signature using dd if
it detects suspend signature...

Horseback riding is like software...
...vgf orggre jura vgf serr.