SubjectRe: [RFD] Explicitly documenting patch submission
Daniel asked:
> Does that mean that when the submission arrives at your end it's supposed to
> have a whole list of Signed-off-bys, one for each person who handled the
> patch?

I can't speak for the Big Penguin, but I'd guess it should have "a whole list."

In general, sign-off's aren't removed, just added. One exception might
be some corporate release manager, whose duties include disguising
internal company employee names behind some official corporate
"BettyCrocker@GeneralMills.com" pseudonym.

--
I won't rest till it's the best ...
Programmer, Linux Scalability