    Subject[BKBITS] predicted short outage
    We're still on schedule to move our machines this weekend.  If we do so, it
    will happen after the T1's are lit and we know they work. The IP addresses
    will not change so there are no DNS timeout issues. The net effect should
    be that you see off the air for about 20 minutes while we move
    the machine and then it will be back. The intended transfer time is about
    9am Saturday but that may change if PacBell and/or Qwest screw up.

    I'll let you know more as soon as I know more.

      Last update: 2005-03-22 14:02    [W:0.020 / U:21.404 seconds]