    SubjectReactOS and CoLinux status
    Hello All,

    If you want to run Linux and have your Windows device drivers then this
    message is for you.

    I just wanted to give all of you a update on our work to get CoLinux
    working on ReactOS. Where it stands right now it looks like ReactOS
    will be able to run CoLinux quite soon. We still have some issues with
    running Cygwin applications so we need some help either fixing that or
    we need to see if the CoLinux deamon can be built linking to msvcrt
    rather than cygwin. Other than this the only show stopper we have atm
    is our TCP/IP stack is still under heavy development and will not be
    ready to run the Xserver and Linux network applications for another few
    months.

    Thanks
    Steven