    SubjectRe: logitech mouseMan wheel doesn't work with 2.6.5
    On Wed, 2004-04-28 at 01:56, Erik Steffl wrote:
    > Craig Bradney wrote:

    > >> anybody? any hints? should I look at driver? are there some docs for
    > >>logitech mice (protocol)?
    > >

    > > err.. they all Just Work (tm) here.. ps2 or USB, IMPS/2 driver
    >
    > which kernel (mine doesn't work with 2.6.5, used to work with 2.4.x),
    > which mouse models? I guess there might be more models and for some
    > reason my particular model does not work. Can you find out which
    > protocol the kernel is using (psmouse, not usb)?

    2.4.x, 2.61,3,5, currently 2.6.5 on 4 PCs

    -logitech cordless optical for notebooks (USB)
    -logitech cordless mouseman optical (via a kmv switch to 2PCs )(ps2)
    -logitech cordless optical mouse(ps2)

    err. how do i find out the protocol the kernel uses?

    Craig

      Last update: 2005-03-22 14:02    [W:0.035 / U:119.268 seconds]