SubjectRe: swsusp: fix error handling in "not enough swap space"
Nigel Cunningham wrote:

> Hmm.
> I agree with you; it does sound like the process of eating memory is
> grabbing all the swap. I can't see how it could be doing that,
> however. If you really want to use Pavel's version, I'd suggest
> adding some more debug statements. Perhaps print out the number of
> swap pages free at the start of that loop.
Ok, now funny bit happends. Simple program like that:
char *a=malloc(1024*1024*16);
if (a==NULL)
can allocate only about 200MB, than exits. That's the fist thing.
Second one, starting KDE, and when swap usage != 0 (just to be sure
there is no problem with any assumption), gives me loads of error
messages (see attached file).

Very bizzare behavior.