Subjectsysrq shows impossible call stack
Hi,
I am exsperiencing a hang, probably caused by a deadlock, so I can do
sysrq commands. However I can see that in some cases the exspected call
stack has some functions in between as if two call stack are
interleaved. For example, if A and B denote two possible paths, I may see:
A0
A1
B0
A2