    SubjectRe: logitech mouseMan wheel doesn't work with 2.6.5

    > it looks that after update to 2.6.5 kernel (debian source
    > package but
    > I guess it would be the same with stock 2.6.5) the mouse
    > wheel and side
    > button on Logitech Cordless MouseMan Wheel mouse do not work.
    I've got a new mouse with a wheel, and I've got the same problem,
    though I can't tell if it was working before...

    > Here's the most basic/simple situation/symptoms:
    > I stop X, read bytes from /dev/psaux (c program, using open and
    > read). for each mouse action there are few bytes read, usually number
    Could you provide me with the program so that I can test too ?

    > BTW X windows is confused in the same way (I guess because that's
    > what it gets from kernel driver - using xev I found that it
    > thinks the
    > sidebutton is button 2 and that turning the wheel is not an
    > event at all).
    Got the same : wheel is no-op :-(

    I guess I should try a stock 2.4.x kernel to see if it working or

      Last update: 2005-03-22 14:02    [W:0.020 / U:16.684 seconds]