SubjectRe: [2.6 patch] MAINTAINERS: remove LAN media entry
Date
On Mar 7, 2004, at 4:51 pm, Adrian Bunk wrote:

> It's a question whether removing drivers from a stable kernel series is
> a good idea, but the following is definitely correct:

It would be nevertheless nice though if someone would actually confirm
that the drivers work at all. And even more it would be really cool to
know where to find the tools to control the modus operandi and whether
they work at all.

I have one of those cards is a pretty obscure machine but lacking a
T-1/E-1 connection I cannot test it over here.

Servus,
Daniel

©2003-2011 Jasper Spaans