SubjectRe: ANNOUCE: OpenIB InfiniBand software
Several people have requested that we split the possibly-encumbered
SDP code into a separate package so that they don't have to download
it to get the free code. To allow that, I have split the kernel code
into two packages:

If you wish to build SDP, you will need to download both packages and
move the SDP files into the appropriate place in the tree. For all
other protocols, only the first package (containing only pure dual
GPL/BSD code) is required.

The new snapshot is available now from <>.
(It also contains a few fixes and code cleanups as compared to the
2004-02-26 drop)