    SubjectRe: ANNOUCE: OpenIB InfiniBand software
    Several people have requested that we split the possibly-encumbered
    SDP code into a separate package so that they don't have to download
    it to get the free code. To allow that, I have split the kernel code
    into two packages:

    If you wish to build SDP, you will need to download both packages and
    move the SDP files into the appropriate place in the tree. For all
    other protocols, only the first package (containing only pure dual
    GPL/BSD code) is required.

    The new snapshot is available now from <>.
    (It also contains a few fixes and code cleanups as compared to the
    2004-02-26 drop)

      Last update: 2005-03-22 14:01    [W:0.020 / U:2.944 seconds]