SubjectRe: swsusp with highmem, testing wanted

> I'd need to do atomic copy. (Unless someone can guarantee that during
> writing to disk, no highmem page is going to be changed...)
> "copy back" during resume is done in assembly, and I'd rather not
> dealed with highmem there.

Can you make that an option ? The PPC version runs in real mode and
can perfectly copy highmem pages (with small tweaks maybe)

> OTOH, if it possible to guarantee that highmem pages do not change
> during reads/writes to disk, I might be able to get away without this
> copy.

I also think we free too much memory btw (and spend too much time
trying to free memory). Have you looked at some of Nigel stuffs in
swsusp2 ? There may be good ideas to borrow...