Subjecti need your urgent assistance.
Date
Dear friend,

As you read this, I don't want you to feel sorry for
me, because, I
believe everyone will die someday. y name is Abdul
Karim, a merchant in Dubai, in the U.A.E.I have been
diagnosed with lung cancer. It has defiled all forms
of medical treatment, and right now I have only about
a few months to live, according to medical experts.

I have not particularly lived my life so well, as I
never really cared or anyone (not even myself) but my
business. Though I am very rich, I as never generous,
I was always hostile to people and only focused on y
business as that was the only thing I cared for. But
now I regret all this as I now know that there is more
to life than just wanting to have or make all the
money in the world.

I believe when God gives me a second chance to come to
this world I would live my life a different way from
how I have lived it. Now that God as called me, I have
willed and given most of my property and assets of my
immediate and extended family members as well as a few
close
friends. I want God to be merciful to me and accept my
soul so, I have decided to give alms to charity
organizations, as I want this to be one of he last
good deeds I do on earth. So far, I have distributed
money to charity organizations in the U.A.E, Algeria
and Malaysia.

Now that my health has deteriorated so badly, I cannot
do this myself nymore.

I once asked members of my family to close one of my
accounts and distribute the money which I have there
to charity organization in Bulgaria and Pakistan; they
refused and kept the money to themselves. Hence, I do
not trust hem anymore, as they seem not to be
contended with what I have left or them.

The last of my money, which no one knows of, is the
huge cash deposit of twenty four million US dollar
US$24,000,000), that I have with a secret Bank abroad.
Acknowledge his message so that I can instruct the
deposit bank to wire the funds into your account. I
will want you to help me collect this deposit cash and
use it for charity organizations.

For this reason kindly furnish your contact
information, that is your address, personal telephone
and fax umber for confidential purpose.

God be with you.

Abdul Karim

  Last update: 2005-03-22 14:01    [W:0.198 / U:1.924 seconds]