    SubjectRe: The verdict on the future of suspending to disk?

    > > - Apply patches making swsusp into suspend2, leaving out freezer changes
    > > until people are convinced the current solution is insufficient.
    > Could you prepare some "swsusp2 without freezer" patch, so that we can
    > see how it looks like?

    Or.. if you prefer. Would it be possible to get "two stage
    refrigerator but without intrusive changes"? That should still be
    better than what is there just now, and it should be mostly
    independend change (right?). It will not give us suspend when nfs
    server dies, but at least it will not have problems with mysqld...

    [Johanka's followup: and *two* hearts?]

      Last update: 2005-03-22 14:01    [W:0.018 / U:5.728 seconds]