    Subject3-order allocation failed with cdda2wav
        Hi all :)

    I've recently started to use cdda2wav (I've been using cdparanoia
    for years and wanted to take a look at cdda2wav), and I have a
    problem: each time I use cdda2wav the kernel spills '__alloc_pages:
    3-order allocation failed (gpf=0x20/0)' six times.

    I'm using cdrtools 2.0.3, with kernel 2.4.25 and ide-scsi. I have
    a Plextor CD-writer that I use to do CDDA ripping, but the problem
    appears with other drives too (I've tested with a Liteon DVD, too).

    Maybe a cdda2wav problem? Kernel problem?

    In addition to this problem, I have another one, this time
    related with interfaces: if I use the SCSI generic interface with
    cdda2wav, it runs without problems (well, except that noted above)
    but uses a lot of CPU (up to 60%), so I tested with cooked_ioctl
    interface, and then the CPU use drops to 4% but I got two error
    messages about CDIOCSETCDDA not available, but the allocation problem
    DOES NOT HAPPEN :?

    Any help? Thanks in advance :)

    Raúl Núñez de Arenas Coronado

    --