    SubjectRe: [linux-usb-devel] Re: serious 2.6 bug in USB subsystem?

    Wouter> I'm doing my best to track this thread altough I cannot
    Wouter> understand the technical stuff I belive you are havily
    Wouter> tracking down a bug in the ohci-hcd, but, according to the
    Wouter> problems I expierienced, there is a similar bug in uhci-hcd.

    That's possible but it's not necessarily the case. There is one real
    bug in the hid-input.c which would cause a hang on single-CPU machines
    when connecting the BTC keyboard. See this mail (patch included):

    There also seems to be a bug in the BTC keyboard which causes the
    hid-core to time out when initializing the keyboard. That problem
    isn't fatal, but it's annoying to have to wait for 10+ seconds to wait
    for the keyboard to become online. A workaround for this bug can be
    found in this mail:

    I'd be interested in hearing if that fixes the problems for your machine.

      Last update: 2005-03-22 14:01    [W:0.020 / U:93.748 seconds]