    SubjectRe: [Linux-hotplug-memory] Re: [ANNOUNCE] Linux hotplug memory mailing list created
    On Fri, Feb 27, 2004 at 11:34:17PM +0100, Arnd Bergmann wrote:
    > On Friday 27 February 2004 22:53, Greg KH wrote:
    >
    > > As I personally know of at least 3 different groups at 3 different
    > > companies working on this feature, and all of them don't seem to want to
    > > talk together on linux-kernel or linux-mm, this list is for them, and
    > > anyone else who wants to help.
    >
    > Does this already include the s390 kernel team?

    No, I wasn't aware of that group. Here are the ones I did know about:
    - IBM (intel and power processor based)
    - Intel
    - Fujitsu

    It sounds like there are others out there too.

    I also was just pointed at the mailing list at:
    which is for Linux hotplug memory stuff and has been around for years.
    I also wasn't aware of it (and neither were the IBM people who asked me
    to create this new list.)

    So everyone go and join the lhms-devel list instead, I'll go and
    shutdown the linux-hotplug-memory list as it doesn't really need to be
    created.

    Sorry for the noise...

    greg k-h

      Last update: 2005-03-22 14:01    [W:0.022 / U:0.244 seconds]