    SubjectMail refused because of attachment
    From

    The email you just sent to one of
    our users was refused because
    he/she does not want to receive
    attachments/postcards.

    This can be for a variety of reasons
    but the most common ones are that
    they are likely offended by pictures
    sent to them in this manner or because
    they are afraid of viruses. We suggest
    you start off with text only messages
    until you know the person well enough
    to exchange pictures. If you did not
    send an attachment then we suggest you
    break up your email into smaller portions,
    the limit is 5000 characters before the
    mail gets refused in this manner.

    best regards,

    your friendly censor :)

      Last update: 2005-03-22 14:01    [W:0.018 / U:0.736 seconds]