    SubjectRe: kgdb: rename i386-stub.c to kgdb.c
    On Wed, Feb 25, 2004 at 02:31:12PM -0800, George Anzinger wrote:
    > I would guess it is a problem in the emacs interface where one points at a
    > location in the code window and enters a command to set a break point ( I
    > think it is "^x " (control X space)). It would appear that emacs then only
    > sends the file name to gdb rather than the full path.
    > This is not a show stopping problem, only confusing. Once gdb figures out
    > the right source, all is well. I usually do it by setting a break point at
    > the function by name, thus avoiding the point and grunt thing.

    This is a known problem in the emacs interfaces; it will be fixed, but
    I have no idea when the fixed version will be available :)

    Daniel Jacobowitz
    MontaVista Software Debian GNU/Linux Developer

      Last update: 2005-03-22 14:01    [W:0.021 / U:3.620 seconds]