Subject2.6.3-ck1
Date

Updated patchset

http://kernel.kolivas.org

am6
Autoregulates the virtual memory swappiness.

batch8
Batch scheduling.
+Updated batch logic to return cpu to non batch tasks asap
+Numa compile

iso2
Isochronous scheduling (non privileged low latency non-RT scheduling)
+Bypass file i/o and idle detection in interactivity estimation of SCHED_ISO
tasks

smtbase3
Base patch for hyperthread modifications
+Added SMT_SIBLING_IMPACT to reflect the percentage impact running a task on a
sibling has. When a merge with sched_domains is done, this will be
configurable for each architecture as this value will decrease as SMT designs
improve.

smttweak2
Tiny performance enhancements for hyperthreading

smtnice4
Make "nice" hyperthread smart
+Minor bugfix
+Support for SMT_SIBLING_IMPACT to allow +niced tasks to run proportionately
longer according to the value of SSI

smtbatch4
Make batch scheduling hyperthread smart

cfqioprio
Complete Fair Queueing disk scheduler and I/O priorities

schedioprio
Set initial I/O priorities according to cpu scheduling policy and nice

sng204
Supermount-NG v2.0.4

I've also synced the bootsplash patch with these but it doesn't complete
booting on some machines so I've left this in the experimental dir for 2.6.3.

Con

  Last update: 2005-03-22 14:01    [W:0.050 / U:0.188 seconds]