SubjectIGMP packets?
I have been trying to analyze igmp packets (queries, reports) with ttl of 1 ,of course, in the kernel and ran into a weird situation.  Only when an interface is in promiscuous mode (i.e. tcpdump), the igmp packets get to ip_rcv on ip_input.c.  I was wondering if someone can point in the right direction on how/where to get the these packets when not doing a tcpdump.  Thanks

Switch to Netscape Internet Service.
Netscape. Just the Net You Need.

©2003-2011 Jasper Spaans