    SubjectRe: CD-ROM problem on x86-64
    Zoltan Boszormenyi írta:
    > I created /mnt/cdrom and
    > tried mounting /dev/hdc there (as root) but the mount hung...

    With this I meant the machine is up and running but the mount process
    is in D state and stays there. dmesg does not show anything about it.

    And there is something else. When I log into GNOME, nautilus doesn't
    come up immediately in neither X as before. After some minutes which
    may be a timeout (or several timeouts) they come up with the chosen
    background image and their icons. I say 'they' because with the patch it's possible to use several videocards,
    keyboards and mice for different X consoles, and I logged in on both

    Best regards,
    Zoltán Böszörményi

      Last update: 2005-03-22 14:08    [W:0.020 / U:11.136 seconds]