SubjectRe: How to understand flow of kernel code

Hare Krishna, Hare Krishna, Krishna, Krishna, Hare, Hare,
Hare Rama, Hare Rama, Rama, Rama, Hare, Hare.

Start at entry.S and head.S in /arch/i386/kernel and trace the
initialization. It's a good place
to start for understanding how the kernel boots and follow the code
through init. Check out
the userspace interaction as well. It will at least start you with the
basics.

You may want to offer a leaf, fruit, flower, and water to Lord Chaitanya
and Lord Krishna
and chant the mantras in between to ask for guidance and understanding
(I'm serious).

Interesting trivia. Krishna in hindi means "all attractive". The Greeks
took the word and
over time it was corrupted into the word "Christ" which was later used
for Jesus of Nazereth.
I lot of people probably don't know his last name actually came from the
Vedic culture.

Hare Krishna,

Jeff

krishna wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Can Anyone tell me the tips/tricks/techniques/practices followed in
> understanding flow of Linux kernel code?
>
> Regards,
> Krishna Chaitanya
> -
> linux-kernel" in

  Last update: 2005-03-22 14:08    [W:0.092 / U:0.148 seconds]