On Mon, 13 Dec 2004, Andrew Morton wrote:

> - Lots of new patches, lots of little fixes all over the place.
> - Probably the major change is the readahead rework, which may have
> significant performance impacts on some workloads. Not necessarily good,
> either...
> - See below for the list of 31 patches which I have pending for 2.6.10. If
> there are other patches here which should go in, please let me know.

Fortunately with this -rc3-mm1 I no longer have the acpi_power_off problem that
I had in -rc2-mm's, described in .

OTOH, while I had no problems with the previous mm's or with 2.6.10-rc3, with
- -rc3-mm1 kdm has an weird function: with kdm/unstable uptodate 4:3.3.1-3 from
Debian it just restarts X when it's going to show the login/password form,
restarting over and over.

If further info is needed on this issue just ask: meanwhile I'll try to find
which patch in -mm is doing this...

Mind Booster Noori

- --
Marcos Daniel Marado Torres AKA Mind Booster Noori -
() Join the ASCII ribbon campaign against html email, Microsoft
/\ attachments and Software patents. They endanger the World.
Sign a petition against patents:
Version: GnuPG v1.2.1 (GNU/Linux)
Comment: Made with pgp4pine 1.76