    Subjectkernel.org has severe performance problems
    Date
    Just to let you know; kernel.org has been suffering for performance
    problems lately, but in the last few days, for reasons we're not
    really clear about, the performance problems seem to have spread to
    the upload procedure. Thus, unfortunately, you might see long times
    between uploading something and when things appear on the main
    repository.

    We are already in late-stage discussions with sponsors about new
    hardware, so bear with us.

    -hpa

      Last update: 2005-03-22 14:08    [W:0.020 / U:0.148 seconds]