    SubjectRE: GPL Violation of 'sveasoft' with GPL Linux Kernel/Busybox +code
    On Maw, 2004-11-09 at 19:30, David Schwartz wrote:
    > Look, this really is simple. When the GPL talks about "additional
    > restrictions", it doesn't mean the restrictions found in the GPL. It means
    > restrictions found elsewhere, such as in private contracts. (Where else
    > would the restrictions be?!)

    It talks about additional restrictions imposed on your GPL granted
    rights. It seems very simple to me. Future upgrade services are a
    seperate contractual matter. Your whole position is positively
    ridiculous. Very large amounts of GPL code is released where you don't
    get updates, ever, whatever you do. Yet you don't object to those.

      Last update: 2005-03-22 14:07    [W:0.021 / U:58.492 seconds]