SubjectNew Device Requirements..
Hello all,

I am working on new kind of device which we are developing as a security
product.
The Device will be ported with Uclinux or Embedded Linux based on the
availability.
The device will be having the following Management features:-

Firmware Upgrade
Embedded MBedthis Web Server
Embedded SNMP
Embedded SSH v.2

I am willing to use the GNU/GPL licensed versions of open source for the
above software.
I have found some of the GNU/GPL management software as follows:-

Embedded Web Server : Mbedthis Web Server
Embedded SSH Server : MatrixSSL

Embedded SNMP Agent : NOT FOUND

Can any one suggest a Open Source GNP/GPL Licensed Embedded SNMP Agent
available on net?

Apart from this, we are planning to provide anti-virus software as a
part of the Device software. The anti-virus software we are planning is
as follows :-

Boot Sector Virus
Macro Virus
Trojan Virus
Worm
E-mail Virus

Does any one know where can I find such anti-virus software for Linux &
Uclinux?
How can find their availability for Linux as well as Uclinux?
Does anti-virus software differ from OS to OS?

Thanks to the linux society for the continues help.

Regards,
Mukund jampala

  Last update: 2005-03-22 14:07    [W:0.125 / U:0.212 seconds]