SubjectRe: Cosmetic updates for orinoco driver
On Wed, Nov 03, 2004 at 03:44:07PM -0800, Andrew Morton wrote:
> David Gibson <david@gibson.dropbear.id.au> wrote:
> >
> > This patch reformats printk()s and some other cosmetic strings in the
> > orinoco driver. Also moves, removes, and adds ratelimiting in some
> > places. Behavioural changes are trivial/cosmetic only. This reduces
> > the cosmetic/trivial differences between the current kernel version,
> > and the CVS version of the driver; one small step towards full merge.
>
> This produces a ghastly reject storm against Jeff's bk-netdev tree.
>
> I dunno how Jeff wants to handle that. I stuck a copy of his current patch
> (against 2.6.10-rc1) at
> http://www.zip.com.au/~akpm/linux/patches/stuff/bk-netdev.patch and shall
> now run away.

Ah, looks like Al Viro did the ioread/iowrite conversion while I
wasn't looking. Ok, with that netdev patch I should be able to fix
things up (and merge the iowrite conversion back into CVS).

--
David Gibson | For every complex problem there is a
david AT gibson.dropbear.id.au | solution which is simple, neat and
http://www.ozlabs.org/people/dgibson