    SubjectRe: Accessing a process structure in the processes link list
    How would you know the offset (location of index 0 if
    it was an array or the head of link list) of that
    variable in memory, in this case it is the process
    table named task of type a pointer to task_struct?

    Any recommendation for references will be appreciated.

    Thanks,

    Ali