    SubjectXen VMM patch set - take 2

    OK folks, this is my second attempt to post the arch xen patches,
    this time against 2.6.10-rc2.

    We need 6 core patches and a bug fix:

    1. add ptep_establish_new to make va available
    2. return code for arch_free_page
    3. runtime disable of VT console
    4. /dev/mem io_remap_page_range for CONFIG_XEN
    5. split free_irq into teardown_irq
    6. alloc_skb_from_cache

    Bug fix:
    7. handle fragemented skbs correctly in icmp_filter

    The actual new architecture, arch xen, is too big to post to the list,
    so here's a link:
    http://www.cl.cam.ac.uk/netos/xen/downloads/arch-xen.patch

    Likewise for the virtual block, network, and console drivers:
    http://www.cl.cam.ac.uk/netos/xen/downloads/drivers-xen.patch

    Applying the above 9 patches should give you everything you need to
    build full-featured arch xen kernels.

    Arch xen will be maintained by myself, Keir Fraser, Christian Limpach
    and Steve hand.

    Cheers,
    Ian

      Last update: 2005-03-22 14:08    [W:0.018 / U:60.556 seconds]