SubjectRe: performance of filesystem xattrs with Samba4
From
Hans,

> Is this an fsync intensive benchmark? If no, could you try with
> reiser4? If yes, you might as well wait for us to optimize fsync first
> in reiser4.

In the configuration I was running there are no fsync calls.

I'll have a go with reiser4 soon and let you know how it goes. I'm
also working on a new version of dbench that will better simulate the
filesystem access patterns of Samba4.

Cheers, Tridge

©2003-2011 Jasper Spaans