    SubjectRe: hang after resume with adb: starting probe task.
    On Fri, 2004-10-08 at 08:58 +1000, Benjamin Herrenschmidt wrote:
    > On Fri, 2004-10-08 at 04:14, Soeren Sonnenburg wrote:
    > > As of at least kernel version 2.6.9-rc2 I pretty often see the kernel
    > > hang after returning from sleep mode hanging with the message "adb:
    > > starting with probe task". This still happens with 2.6.9-rc3 but never
    > > happened with
    > I doubt it has anything to do with ADB. The ADB probe is asynchronous,
    > it's more something that is coming back at the same time that is
    > crashing, maybe ethernet link, or USB... Can you try without anything
    > plugged in ethernet if you had anything of course ? and with nothing
    > in USB as well ?

    Actually there was nothing plugged into the ethernet nor usb port. Could
    it also be the airport failing ? I still use orinoco cvs, i.e. airport
    0.15rc2HEAD, but that one also on

    I now have a more or less reliable way of making this pbook crash: put
    it to sleep and wake it up as soon it is sleeping.

    safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." Benjamin Franklin

      Last update: 2005-03-22 14:06    [W:0.020 / U:3.140 seconds]