    SubjectRe: hang after resume with adb: starting probe task.

    > Actually there was nothing plugged into the ethernet nor usb port. Could
    > it also be the airport failing ? I still use orinoco cvs, i.e. airport
    > 0.15rc2HEAD, but that one also on
    > I now have a more or less reliable way of making this pbook crash: put
    > it to sleep and wake it up as soon it is sleeping.

    Difficult to say at this point. One thing possible is to add printk's
    (or more violent btext_drawstring) when calling the sleep / wakeup
    callbacks of drivers in drivers/base/power/* and drivers/macintosh/via-pmu.c
    and try to figure where precisely it dies.

      Last update: 2005-03-22 14:06    [W:0.018 / U:41.520 seconds]