SubjectRe: hang after resume with adb: starting probe task.

> Actually there was nothing plugged into the ethernet nor usb port. Could
> it also be the airport failing ? I still use orinoco cvs, i.e. airport
> 0.15rc2HEAD, but that one also on 2.6.8.1.
>
> I now have a more or less reliable way of making this pbook crash: put
> it to sleep and wake it up as soon it is sleeping.

Difficult to say at this point. One thing possible is to add printk's
(or more violent btext_drawstring) when calling the sleep / wakeup
callbacks of drivers in drivers/base/power/* and drivers/macintosh/via-pmu.c
and try to figure where precisely it dies.
Ben.

©2003-2011 Jasper Spaans