    SubjectRe: Possible GPL Violation of Linux in Amstrad's E3 Videophone

    >If you want to spend god alone knows how many hours tracking down
    >who wrote what and nuking the relevant bits, that's your time to throw
    >away. If you want the same featureset a little faster however, I
    >believe SCO are still selling Openserver licenses.
    >
    > Dave

    We would spend the time or remove the code. OpenServer??? Gag?? Puke??
    According to Carl "Mad Dog" McBride Linux is already his "product" (What a
    joke). OpenServer is not Linux.

    If I receive a confirmation from A) Linus or B) Alan then we will profer
    a license agreement for everyone to review and sign off on via PGP
    secure email.
    We will worry about who is no longer available. We need the core folks
    whose names
    appear as the original author in the master header of each file to sign
    off. They will need to
    certify which files are theirs and send a confirmation.

    This can be done, and if there is a process in place, others can come
    and give money as well.
    It's time ALL YOU GUYS got rewarded for your hard work, and not just
    those who
    positioned themselves to get fat stock options and IPO preffered stock
    for .com stock market
    Google style IPO scams. It can happen.

    Jeff

      Last update: 2005-03-22 14:06    [W:5.705 / U:0.128 seconds]