SubjectRe: [patch 1/3] lsm: add bsdjail module
On Iau, 2004-10-07 at 00:26, Andrew Morton wrote:
> I don't recall anyone requesting this feature. Tell me why we should add
> it to Linux?

Subject to the code cleanups and stuff you've noted I'd actually like to
see BSD jail stuff in our security modules because it has the virtue of
simplicity. If it can be extended to do all of vserver even better. J
Random Admin has a good chance at configuring BSD jails etups. J Random
Admin needs some serious tools that don't exist to set up SELinux the
same way.

In the security world simplicity is often a virtue, both in code and