Subjectstatus of "union mounts" and "unionfs" ?
Hi

The following link suggests that "union mounts" and "unionfs" are
"post-2.6.0" work: http://kernelnewbies.org/status/latest.html but
from some digging through changeset comments on bkbits it would
seem as if this isn't implemented yet, right?

Are there test patches available for either of these features at all
or does someone have any other clever suggestions as to how
to netboot a bunch of machines that share pretty much the same
filesystem image over NFS except for some "machine specific
differences"?

Thank you!

PS. I have read the whitepaper for "Stateless Linux" but it doesn't
really seem like an ideal fit for what I want to do ...

--Craig

  Last update: 2005-03-22 14:07    [W:0.022 / U:0.876 seconds]