SubjectRe: 2.6.9bk6 msdos fs OOPS
Date
On Thursday 28 October 2004 15:50, OGAWA Hirofumi wrote:
>Gene Heskett <gene.heskett@verizon.net> writes:
>> Now, how about its going read-only on me if I move (and delete)
>> say 33 pix at the head of the its directory listing? Is this an
>> M$ related fs bug in the camera?
>>
>> Thats required some contortions like camera battery removal,
>> reboot this machine, etc to alleviate and restore normal
>> operations in the past.
>
>Umm... When filesystem became to read-only, is there the messages
> from kernel (output of dmesg)?

Not at the time, which is why I came to the conclusion it may be a bug
in the camera software. It checks in as version 1.0, and we all know
no one trusts anything at version 1.0. :-)

I know now how to keep it from happening, so its not a showstopper for
me.

Thanks OGAWA.

--
Cheers, Gene
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)

  Last update: 2005-03-22 14:07    [W:0.050 / U:0.052 seconds]