    SubjectRe: BK kernel workflow
    On Tue, Oct 26, 2004 at 11:54:46AM -0400, Chuck Ebbert wrote:
    > Shirley you jest.

    Chuck, if you really want to talk about this let's take it off line,
    the rest of the kernel list doesn't need to know your opinion of our
    docs or tools. Last I heard, they were pretty sick of any sort of BK
    discussion that wasn't focussed on solving kernel problems.

    For the rest of you, if you want something fixed in BK a few ways
    to get that done: file a bug|rfe with "bk sendbug", ask questions on
    bitkeeper-users at list, and/or send mail to support at

    It's probably obvious but bears repeating: polite people tend to
    get better support than impolite people, just something to consider.
    It's not our policy to distinguish, we fix bugs regardless of how they
    are reported, but if you are more or less asking us to do some work for
    you we'll put the nice people at the head of the list, that's just
    human nature. FYI.
    Larry McVoy lm at

      Last update: 2005-03-22 14:07    [W:0.021 / U:39.420 seconds]