SubjectRE: [Linux-fbdev-devel] Re: Generic VESA framebuffer driver and Video card BOOT?

That is really nice to know. That will make "video on S3 resume" problem
go away on quite a few laptops. Will look forward to release of such a
code.

Thanks,
Venki

  Last update: 2005-03-22 14:07    [W:0.031 / U:1.380 seconds]