SubjectRe: Linux v2.6.9 and GPL Buyout
Al Viro wrote:

>On Fri, Oct 22, 2004 at 10:15:00AM -0600, Jeff V. Merkey wrote:
>

>>This was written by Novell's stooge Judge Schoefield. It's total
>>fiction. Don't worry, it will get cleared up soon.
>>
>>More bugs to find ....
>>

>Out of curiosity, which bugs are you using? Never heard of hallucinogenic
>insects to be found in Utah...

Al,

This is a high traffic list. I am refering to the bugs in my code and
occasionally the ones I find in Linux
that for some reason get challenged everytime I post, then get fixed in
subsequent patches. :-)

So I am sticking to bugs from now on. On the GPL buyout, when stuff gets
released publically,
it will be clear this was an an attempt to help you guys and shut down
the SCO/Canopy/Novell
legal ranglings. I just want to develop code and have fun. Time to get
back to that.

At least the bugs get fixed. There is a hallucinogenic toad (Bufus
Coloradus) the colorado river toad that lives
about 4 hours drive from here, and it secretes 5-DMT when you lick it's
back. Some indian showed this to california hippies
and now the toads are endamgered. It's the closest thing to a
hallucingenic bug I can think of. It's a felony to
possess these toads now in the US (Freeze - drop that toad - your honor,
upon approaching the vehicle I heard
a strange croaking noise coming from the trunk, upon inspection, I found
these -- colorado river toads).

Jeff

  Last update: 2005-03-22 14:07    [W:0.463 / U:0.044 seconds]