SubjectRe: Linux v2.6.9 and GPL Buyout
Ross Biro wrote:

>Jeff V. Merkey <jmerkey@drdos.com>
>
>IIRC, SCO bought drdos a long time ago (when they were caldera). That
>makes me think your evaluation of the situation is a little biased.
>
>And to save you time, I'm with Russell, none of the work I've ever
>contributed is available under any license other than the GPL.
>-

Bryan Sparks (who left Caldera years back and bought DRDOS from Canopy)
owns DRDOS and
not SCO. Bryan also supports Linux and always has. Bryan also is the
person who backed M$
into a corner and stopped them from crushing planet earth. He's one of
the biggest friends Linux has
and was pushing Linux in the early 1990s. Caldera and Canopy do not deal
in DRDOS anymore.

Jeff

  Last update: 2005-03-22 14:07    [W:0.343 / U:5.000 seconds]