SubjectRe: MMC performance
I've solved (sort of) the problem with corrupt data when doing multiple
block writes. It seems the spec I have for the host controller isn't
quite correct when it comes to clock frequencies.
Copying the value that Windows uses (it doesn't adapt to the card) got
the card working perfectly. This value is (according to my spec) invalid
though. I need to hook up an oscilloscope to the device to figure this
one out.

Russell, the users of my driver have tested the write multiple block
patch and haven't run into any problems. If you haven't found any issues
I suggest making it standard.

Rgds
Pierre