SubjectRe: Spam on the list
Date
On Thursday 14 of October 2004 20:41, Norbert van Nobelen wrote:
> Can't we run it through spamassassin with a whitelist for the real users on
> the list, and standard filters for the new users. With keeping track of the
> pointsscore they will be auto whitelisted if they are not spammers.

I'd rather not like _legitimate_ messages being filtered out as
false-positives. You can always run spamassassin locally with any rules you
like and feed the LKML traffic to it before it gets to your mailbox.

Greets,
RJW

--
- Would you tell me, please, which way I ought to go from here?
- That depends a good deal on where you want to get to.